Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cell phone

(...)

- It's quite boring! I want to ask you about your sexual life, but I was there when you had one!
- Well, it almost happened something, two weeks ago!
- SHUT UP! Tell me!
(...)
- She was drunk, everybody was drunk, except me. (...) Then she kissed me.
- That's so HOT!*
- I asked her if she wants to fuck me.
- Oh my gosh, that's hot!
- We went to the bathroom.
- Shut up! That is hot!!!
- But someone knocked on the door and she ran, scared.
- Sad...
- But I got her phone number.
- Hmmm. Hot!
- And then I found out at my friend is in love with her, and he saw everything.
- Not hot.

(...)

* Paris Hilton mode ON

2 You are free to cry here:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous cried...

What a fuck?!
I didn't get it.
But just the end.

And why are you hearing Paris Hilton???
Don't you think she is already have money enough????

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous cried...

What a fuck?! - Part II
I got everything!
What a fuck?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home